Welcome to the Double D Guest Ranch.
My wife and I, would love to have you be a guest at our ranch. Whether you are a couple or a couple of couples or a family of less than 5 (must be 7 yrs old to ride a horse) you won’t find a more beautiful or intimate spot to ride horse trails. Iowa will surprise you , we have beautiful mature oak timbers, rolling hills, lakes, prairies, deer, wild turkeys, and horses. We have started our first out of 5 handicap accessible treehouses. Park at the ranch and take your own 4 wheeler back to the timber. The treehouses include full utilities, kitchen and bathroom. As our guests, you will feel our home is yours. Enjoy a cup of fresh brewed coffee. Enjoy healthy food and tasty treats from the area. After a great day of trail riding, hiking you can cook for yourself or enjoy some our Dutch Oven cooking. Sit on the porch and just watch the billions of stars light up the sky. Relax on the soft leather furniture and put your feet up and just let your mind drift away. It does not get any better than this
Below are listed some of the many opportunities in the Pella area to try while visiting the Double D Guest Ranch:
- Horse Trail Rides over 13 miles of Beautiful Scenic Timber. We also have an indoor riding arena for horse riding instructions.
- Bring Your Boat or Rent a Pontoon Boat From Red Rock Marina http://boatredrock.com/Rentals.html
- Bring your bikes if you would like and ride Many Miles of the Volksweg Bicycle Trail or You Can Walk the Trail.
- Hike the Public Land to View the Areas Wild Life.
- Fly Into Pella’s Airport or Des Moines’s Air Port and We will Pick You Up.http://www.flyclassicaviation.com/about_us.htm
- Golf at Bos Landen and Golf One of Iowa’s top Public Golf courses.http://www.pga.com/golf-courses/details/ia/pella/bos-landen-golf-club
- Visit beautiful City of Pella , Home of Pella Windows, Vermeer Manufacturing, Dutch Bakery’s and so much more. http://www.cityofpella.com